- Quick: After 1-2 months, you'll have stronger & tighter pelvic muscles.
- Premium Body-Safe Silicone: Made from a body-friendly material and safe for most people, safe and durable in use.
- Kegel Exercises: When using Kegel exercise balls as part of your pelvic floor exercise routine, you are able to use the balls as markers of your progression - moving up to balls of different weight values as you further increase your tone and strength.
- Recommended: Sure, Kegels on the regular are most beneficial to certain groups, but even if you haven't had a baby, and don't plan on it, it's important to get familiar with the sensation of the exercise.
- Exercise Anytime, Anywhere: Do it while in the shower, morning running, or doing light chores! You don't need to spend time, you can exercise anytime, anywhere!
It's really a workout. Leaving it in for more then 20 minutes of kegel practice you feel sore down there and it slipped out. But I've already moved up in weight.Nice variety of weights for different stages of strength, and instructions are clear on how to use them. Packaging is neat. Good for newbies trying these exercises for the first time as well as intermediate.
I'm 6 weeks postpartum wanted to strengthen my pelvic floor and avoid bladder leakage. And get my body back to normal quicker. Clean very well before using the kegal balls has a chemical smell.
I was able to insert one in the morning and wear it comfortably all day. The weights on the inside of the balls do jump around creating a slight vibration when you're walking or moving about. It's a delightful sensation that reminds you to keep working those muscles. They're also extremely muted so you don't have to worry about anyone hearing you.